Collaborative divorce is a new and progressive way for divorcing couples to resolve their disputes peacefully and with respect for each other – without going to court. It is a method to minimize the conflict between parties as they work towards resolving all of the issues involving their case including property, custody and support.
You should consider Collaborative Divorce if both you and your spouse:
- Believe it is important to protect your children from litigation
- Place value on personal responsibility to resolve conflict
- You both are able to focus on a positive resolution for the entire family
- Want to continue a strong working relationship during and after the divorce
- Hope to maintain confidentiality and consideration during the process
Approximately 97% of divorces settle before trial so why not approach your divorce from the beginning with resolution in mind? If you wish to discuss Collaborative Divorce more specifically please contact Laaksonen Law Offices for a consultation.